1. Peel yuca, and cut into 48 (3 x 1/2-inch) sticks; discard any tough fibers from yuca. Place yuca and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to boil over high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 25 minutes. Drain; cool completely. Cover and chill 8 hours or up to 3 days.
2. Preheat oven to 450°.
3. Place a large baking sheet in oven. Remove yuca sticks from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature 20 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels. Coat yuca sticks with cooking spray, and arrange in a single layer on preheated pan.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Turn sticks over, and bake an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
5. While yuca sticks cook, heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion, cumin, and garlic; sauté 2 minutes or until golden. Add broth and juices; bring to boil, and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
6. Remove yuca sticks from oven; toss with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and parsley. Serve with mojo sauce for dipping.