1. Prepare Topping: Bring first 2 ingredients and 1/4 cup water to a boil in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring often. Boil, stirring often, 6 to 8 minutes or until mixture thickens to a syrup-like consistency. Remove from heat, and stir in jam. Cool completely (about 1 hour). Cover and chill 8 hours.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Piecrust: Preheat oven to 350°. Pulse wafer cookies and chopped semisweet chocolate in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir together crumb mixture, melted butter, and 1/3 cup sugar; firmly press on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased 10-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 30 minutes). Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
3. Prepare Filling: Microwave white chocolate and whipping cream at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals.
4. Beat cream cheese, flour, and 1/3 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 minute or until creamy and smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add cranberries, next 2 ingredients, and white chocolate mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended. Spoon batter into prepared crust.
5. Bake at 325° for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 2 hours). Cover and chill 8 hours. Spoon topping over pie before serving.