- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette
- 3 cups seeded and diced watermelon
- 4 cups firmly packed watercress or baby arugula
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
Total: 3 Hours, 40 Minutes
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss together hot pasta and Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette in a large bowl. Cover and chill pasta mixture 3 to 24 hours.
- 2. Gently toss together watermelon, watercress, feta cheese, and pasta mixture just before serving; add salt and pepper to taste.