1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Pat beef into a large square about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into square patties slightly larger than the size of your bun. Sprinkle patties with salt and pepper .
3. Add dried onion to pan and lay hamburgers directly on top of onion.
4. Cook burgers to desired doneness, about 5 minutes and turn off heat. Lay American cheese on burgers and cover pan until melted.
5. While cheese is melting, combine mayonnaise, ketchup and Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips. Spread sauce on bottom of potato rolls.
6. Add the chopped onions and burger patty and top with Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips.