1. Mix ground turkey with garlic powder, salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of chopped Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips and form into patty.
2. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat oil at medium heat.
3. Add turkey patty to fry pan.
4. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
5. Cook turkey burger over medium-low heat until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Turn off heat, then add Swiss cheese. Cover pan until cheese is melted.
6. Combine mayonnaise, ketchup and rest of chopped pickle and spread on top half of grilled bun.
7. On bottom of bun, layer lettuce, turkey patty and whole Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips. Top with sauced top of bun.