1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Add pepper and onion and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Cook over medium heat until pepper and onion are softened and charred, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Sprinkle hamburger patty with remaining salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
3. While burger is cooking, add roll, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
4. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay provolone over burger patty and cover pan until cheese is melted.
5. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together, then spread onto bottom of kaiser roll.
6. Add Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers to bottom of kaiser roll, then top with burger, peppers and onions.