1. Line a fine wire-mesh strainer with 3 layers of cheesecloth or 1 coffee filter. Place strainer over a bowl. Spoon ricotta into strainer. Let stand at room temperature 2 hours; discard any accumulated liquid.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 12- x 4-inch tart pan with cooking spray. Stir together crushed crackers, next 2 ingredients, and 1/2 tsp. pepper; press firmly on bottom and up sides of pan. Place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 35 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, toss tomatoes with 1/2 tsp. kosher salt and remaining 1/2 tsp. pepper in a bowl. Let stand 30 minutes.
5. Stir together goat cheese, next 3 ingredients, strained ricotta, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt in a bowl until smooth. Spoon gently into prepared crust, and spread to edges.
6. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Spoon tomatoes over warm tart, using a slotted spoon. Serve immediately with Lemon-Basil Vinaigrette.