Photo: Jennifer Causey; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
Drain the pickles well before adding to each wrap. This is a saucy sandwich, so extra liquid can make it a bit messy once you bite in.
Serves 4 (serving size: 1 wrap)
1. Combine vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a simmer.
2. Slice carrots into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler; place in a bowl. Thinly slice radishes; add to bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; gently toss to coat using tongs. Set aside.
3. Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
4. Cut tofu in half horizontally, and slice into 8 (1-inch) pieces; pat dry. Sprinkle evenly with salt. Heat canola oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tofu; cook 1 minute on each side. Drizzle sesame oil over tofu; cook 30 seconds.
5. Drain carrots and radishes; discard liquid. Place wraps on a cutting board. Spread mayonnaise mixture down center of each wrap. Top evenly with tofu, cucumber, and pickled vegetables; sprinkle with cilantro leaves. Roll each wrap tightly; cut in half.