Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Trinda Gage
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles; pinch seams to seal.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles.
- Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting with a long side; press edges to seal. Cut each log into 5 slices, and place in a lightly greased 8-inch round cakepan.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla, stirring until smooth; drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.