Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Food Styling: Robyn Valarik
- 4 Kobe beef* or all-beef hot dogs
- 4 brioche hot dog buns
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup red onion slivers
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- About 1/2 cup washed-rind triple-cream cheese, such as Red Hawk*
- 1. Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°). Grill dogs until slightly charred all over, about 4 minutes, turning occasionally. Add buns and grill, turning frequently, until warmed and lightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, toss arugula and onion with oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to lightly coat.
- 3. Smear mustard and cheese on buns, tuck in hot dogs, and top with arugula salad.
- *Kobe beef hot dogs are available from marxfoods.com. Find Red Hawk cheese at cowgirlcreamery.com or Whole Foods Market.
- Calories: 545
- Calories from fat: 61%
- Protein: 25g
- Fat: 37g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sodium: 1919mg
- Cholesterol: 180mg