Be the first to rate it
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Food Styling: Robyn Valarik
- 4 beef-pork hot dogs
- 1/2 pound (10 to 12) peeled, deveined medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 organic hot dog buns
- 1 avocado
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 sheet nori, cut into slivers (about 3 tbsp.)
- 1. Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°). Grill hot dogs until slightly charred all over, about 6 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Toss shrimp with oil in a small bowl, then grill, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add buns and grill, turning frequently, until warmed and lightly charred, about 3 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, smash avocado with a fork in a small bowl and stir in onion. In another small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- 4. Set dogs in buns and dollop with avocado mixture, then drizzle generously with Sriracha mayonnaise. Halve shrimp lengthwise and divide among dogs. Sprinkle with nori.
- Calories: 503
- Calories from fat: 65%
- Protein: 21g
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sodium: 1209mg
- Cholesterol: 103mg