Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
- 12 to 13 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut kernels from cobs into a large bowl (about 6 cups). Scrape milk and remaining pulp from cobs; discard cobs.
- 2. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients. Whisk together eggs, whipping cream, and butter in a large bowl. Gradually add sugar mixture to egg mixture, whisking until smooth; stir in corn. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes.