Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. marshmallows
- 6 to 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- 12 popsicle sticks
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Optional: mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cereal until well coated. Press evenly into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan. Cool slightly; cut into 12 bars. Insert a stick in each; set on wax paper to cool. Dip in melted chocolate to coat; let cool. Dip in melted chocolate to coat; let cool slightly and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Immediately sprinkle with mini chips, if desired. Makes one dozen.