1. Weigh or lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, granulated sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Place milk, 1/2 cup water, and eggs in a blender; process 20 seconds. Add flour mixture; process 30 seconds or until smooth.
2. Heat a 9-inch crepe pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove pan from heat. Pour a scant 1/4 cup batter into pan; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan with a thin film. Cook about 1 minute.
3. Carefully lift edge of crepe with a spatula to test for doneness. Turn crepe over when it can be shaken loose from the pan and the underside is lightly browned; cook 30 seconds.
4. Place crepe on a towel; cool. Repeat procedure with remaining batter. Stack crepes between single layers of wax paper or paper towels to prevent sticking.
5. Place cream cheese, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
6. Working with 1 crepe at a time, spread about 2 1/2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture on half of crepe; fold crepe in half to cover filling. Fold in half again to form a triangle; place on a platter (cover to keep from drying). Repeat procedure with remaining crepes and cream cheese mixture.
7. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and peaches; cook 5 minutes or until peaches are tender.
8. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add half of crepes; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned on edges. Carefully turn crepes over, and cook 1 minute. Spoon peach mixture over crepes; sprinkle with toasted pecans.