You can make this breakfast bread recipe the night before and let it rise overnight in the refrigerator. Just in case some of the glaze spills over, put an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet on the rack below the pan while baking.
1. Pulse first 3 ingredients in a large-capacity (11-cup) food processor 4 times or just until combined, using the metal blade. Remove metal blade, scraping yeast mixture into food processor bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Add remaining 1 cup flour, and process 30 seconds or until a dough forms, coming together to hold a shape. (Dough will be sticky.)
3. Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
4. Punch dough down. Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface, and roll into a 10- x 18-inch rectangle. Spread evenly with Filling, leaving a 1-inch border. Roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion, starting at 1 long side. Cut into 12 (1 1/2-inch) slices, and arrange in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 30 minutes.
5. Bake rolls at 400° for 10 minutes. Remove rolls from oven; drizzle about 1/2 cup Glaze slowly over rolls, starting at 1 edge of pan and drizzling in a circular pattern; let glaze soak in. Repeat procedure with remaining Glaze.
6. Bake rolls 7 to 10 more minutes or until lightly browned and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Remove rolls from oven, and invert onto an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Invert again, glaze side up, onto a serving platter. Let cool 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.