Be the first to rate it
- 1 (16-oz.) package torcetti pasta
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 cup Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette
Total: 30 Minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding sugar snap peas to boiling water during last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain. Rinse pasta mixture under cold running water until cool; drain. Slice sugar snap peas in half lengthwise, if desired. Stir in green peas and remaining ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 1 day.