Be the first to rate it
Photo: Mark Thomas; Styling: Karen Tack
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, chopped in food processor
- Green food coloring
- 1/2 cup pink decorating sugar
- 1/2 cup yellow decorating sugar
- 1/2 cup green decorating sugar
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- 24 cupcakes, any flavor
- Bunny candy decorations
- 1. Put coconut in a small ziplock bag. Add a few drops of green food coloring and massage coconut in bag until tinted.
- 2. Put each decorating sugar in a separate shallow bowl. Spread some vanilla frosting on top of a cupcake and roll edge evenly in a colored sugar. Repeat with remaining cupcakes, frosting and sugars.
- 3. Sprinkle a small mound of green coconut atop each frosted cupcake. Arrange bunny decorations in coconut.