Be the first to rate it
- 1 8-oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1 (18 1/2-oz.) pkg. banana cake mix
- 1 (16-oz.) can vanilla frosting
- toasted pecans, chopped
- Beat together first 5 ingredients and rum, if desired, in a large mixing bowl at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add cake mix, beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Pour batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes; remove cake from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Microwave frosting on high 15 to 20 seconds or until pourable. Let stand one minute before drizzling over cake. Sprinkle pecans over frosting.