Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 12 minutes
1. Lightly toast English muffins; divide spinach among muffin halves.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning several times, until lightly browned. Remove to a paper towel to drain and cool slightly.
3. In a small saucepan, whisk sauce mix and milk (omit butter called for in package directions). Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thickened (about 3 minutes). Reduce heat to low to keep warm, stirring occasionally.
4. Whisk eggs, water, and pepper in a medium bowl. Carefully wipe excess grease from bacon skillet with paper towel; scramble eggs over medium heat until cooked through.
5. Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup eggs over muffin halves; top each with 2 pieces of bacon and a tablespoon of sauce.
How kids can help: Whisk sauce and eggs; top muffins with spinach, eggs, and bacon; spoon on sauce.
TIP: If you're watching cholesterol, omit the bacon and use 2 egg whites or 4 tablespoons egg substitute.