Photo: Jennifer Causey; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
Our finishing touches--a hit of herbs, peppery olive oil, and tangy vinegar--make these shrimp the freshest, most irresistible appetizer. Leave the tails on so guests have a handle for these tasty bites.
Serves 8 (serving size: about 3 shrimp)
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon oil, honey, pepper, and salt in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.
4. Arrange shrimp on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove shrimp from grill.
5. Stir remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and vinegar into herb mixture. Top shrimp with herb mixture, or toss all together.