Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 1/2 cup bottled poppy seed dressing
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula
- 2 cups halved seedless green grapes
- 1 mango, julienned
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Total: 20 Minutes
- Whisk together dressing and grated ginger in a large bowl. Cut avocado slices in half crosswise; gently toss with dressing mixture. Add arugula and remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Pair with: Tramin Gewürztraminer, Italy or Vouvray.