Prep time: 20 min.
Baking time: 20 min.
Decoration time: 30 min
1. Prepare yellow cake mix according to the package directions. Fold in the chopped SNICKERS® Brand Miniatures, before transferring the batter to cupcake paper-lined muffin tins. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Tint the frosting pink with a few drops of food coloring.
3. Fill each sugar cone with 1 tablespoon of M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies. TIP: You can use flat bottom wafer cones in place of sugar cones.
4. Remove the paper liners from the cupcakes. Top the cones with the cupcakes, and cover with pink frosting.
5. Decorate with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies and sprinkles.
FUN SUBSTITUTE: Try POP'ABLES® SNICKERS® Brand Bite Size Candies, chopped, instead of SNICKERS® Brand Miniatures in Step 1.