1. Cut eggplants in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 3⁄8-inch shell; set aside.
2. Assemble and attach KitchenAid® Food Grinder attachment to the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Use the coarse grinding plate, turn to Speed 4 and grind eggplant pulp, onions and garlic.
3. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add ground vegetables and saute 4 minutes. Add rice, chicken broth, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and cinnamon; mix well. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer 10 minutes more.
4. Remove mixture from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Loosely stuff each eggplant shell. Place shells in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
5. Brush with butter. Cover and bake at 325°F for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake 30 minutes more or until tops are crusty. Serve immediately.
Tip: When selecting eggplant, they should be firm, with a shiny, smooth purple skin.
To purchase the KitchenAid® products used in this recipe, please visit www.shopkitchenaid.com