1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare crust, combine crumbs, melted butter, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
3. Wrap 2 layers of foil around bottom and outside of a 9-inch springform pan; coat inside of pan with cooking spray. Firmly press crust mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
4. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
5. To prepare cheesecake, place cheeses in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add sugar and next 3 ingredients (through vanilla); beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Pour cheesecake batter over cooled crust. Place springform pan in a shallow roasting pan; add enough hot water to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
7. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
8. To prepare topping, combine berries, sugar, lemon rind, and lemon juice in a small bowl; let stand 30 minutes. Spread preserves over top of cheesecake; top with fruit mixture.