1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray; line bottom and sides with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper with cooking spray.
3. Weigh or lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt; stir with a whisk.
4. Beat egg yolks in a large bowl with a mixer at high speed 2 minutes. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until thick and pale (about 2 minutes). Beat in almond extract. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring until well blended.
5. Beat egg whites with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently stir one-fourth of egg whites into egg yolk mixture; gently fold in remaining egg whites. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden brown and cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes. Loosen cake from sides of pan; turn out onto a clean piece of parchment paper. Carefully peel off parchment paper from bottom of cake; cool cake 1 minute. Starting at narrow end, roll up cake and parchment paper together. Place, seam side down, on a wire rack; cool completely.
6. Unroll cake carefully; remove parchment paper. Spread whipped topping over cake, leaving a 1/2-inch border around outside edges. Top with strawberries. Reroll cake; place, seam side down, on a platter. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cover and chill until ready to serve.