Prep time: 20 min.
Baking time: 17-21 min.
Decoration time: 20 min.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the cupcake cups with the paper cupcake liners.
2. Unwrap and chop 2 cups of 3 MUSKETEERS® Brand Minis for Easter. Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions, and fold in the chopped candy.
3. Divide the batter evenly between the cups, and bake until golden (about 17-21 minutes). Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
4. Divide 1 can of vanilla frosting into quarters, tinting one pink, one blue, one purple and one yellow.
5. With the remaining vanilla frosting, cover the tops of the cupcakes. Fit the plastic bags or piping bags with the star tips. Spoon one color of tinted frosting into each bag. Pipe yellow frosting centers, and then pipe colored frosting rosettes around the edges. Decorate the cupcakes with coordinating colors of M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Easter to the tops of the rosettes.