Basic Egg Noodle Pasta
1. Place eggs, water and flour in the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater. Turn to Speed 2 and mix for 30 seconds.
2. Remove flat beater and put the dough hook on. Turn to Speed 2 and knead for 2 minutes.
3. Hand-knead the dough for 30 seconds and cover with a towel for 15 minutes.
Spinach & Mushroom Ravioli Filling
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add mushrooms and garlic; saute until mushrooms are soft. Cool slightly.
2. Finely chop spinach. In medium bowl, combine spinach, cheese, salt and pepper; stir in mushroom mixture.
3. Refrigerate until ready to fill ravioli with your KitchenAid® Ravioli attachment.
Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onion; saute until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. In KitchenAid® Food Processor work bowl, position multipurpose blade. With motor running, add basil and oregano. Process until chopped, 5 to 10 seconds. Add onion mixture and peppers. Process until smooth, scraping sides if necessary.
3. Add onion-pepper mixture to skillet. Over medium heat, heat to simmer. Add half-and-half, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Cook until mixture is thickened and heated through. Serve hot over cooked ravioli.
To purchase the KitchenAid® products used in this recipe, please visit www.shopkitchenaid.com