1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Sauté pine nuts and salt in a small saucepan over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
3. Cook ricotta-and-spinach tortelloni according to package directions.
4. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to skillet, and sauté 1 minute. Add broth, olives, and pepper flakes, and cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5. Drain tortelloni, and return to pot. Stir in chicken broth mixture, cheeses, and parsley. Transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.