Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Lydia Pursell
- 2 (3/4-lb.) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup seedless blackberry preserves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rum or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
Oher: 25 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove silver skin from tenderloins, leaving a thin layer of fat. Brush tenderloins with oil, and rub with seasoning and salt.
- 2. Grill tenderloins, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, whisk together blackberry preserves and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, and cook over low heat, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 4. Cut pork diagonally into thin slices, and arrange on a serving platter; drizzle with warm sauce.