1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Weigh or lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, baking soda, and next 5 ingredients (through nutmeg) in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
3. Place sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and honey in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in oil. Add flour mixture and applesauce alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
4. Spoon batter into a 12-cup Bundt pan coated with cooking spray, spreading evenly.
5. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan.
6. Combine brown sugar, half-and-half, and 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; add vanilla. Cool 1 minute; add powdered sugar, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Spoon glaze over cake.