for cookie press
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
3. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
5. Put directly into cookie press or if too soft, place in refrigerator for ~5 min.
6. Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle onto cookies once on cookie sheet.
7. Place cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheet and turn/squeeze handle to desirable size.
9. Bake 10-15 min or until bottom edge begins to turn golden brown.
10. Allow cookies to cook on baking sheet and then place on cooling rack to cook thoroughly before placing in bag/air tight container.