The cream cheese and salmon in these wraps make for decadent breakfast burritos. If you're in the mood for meat, you could easily substitute bacon or sausage for the fish.
CAMP TIP: To warm big tortillas, roll them up, then wrap in foil and heat directly over the stove, turning often.
- About 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 jalapeño chiles, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 4 large (burrito-size) flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa (optional)
- 1. Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add eggs and milk; scramble in skillet. Cook until barely set, then stir in salt, pepper, chives, jalapeño, tomato, and salmon.
- 2. Spread 2 tbsp. cream cheese onto center of each tortilla. Spoon warm egg mixture over cheese, dividing evenly. Roll up burritos, tucking in ends. Serve with salsa if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
- Calories: 840
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Protein: 59g
- Fat: 39g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 63g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Sodium: 1205mg
- Cholesterol: 493mg