Photo: Beau Gustafson
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- Cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Place tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes or until tender; drain and chop.
- While tomatoes steep, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Steam broccoli, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add garlic to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes. Add broth and cream cheese, stirring to combine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, broccoli, and basil; stir well. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in pasta, Parmesan cheese, and juice. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 493
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 5.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 39.8g
- Carbohydrate: 58.7g
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Cholesterol: 198mg
- Iron: 7.5mg
- Sodium: 862mg
- Calcium: 210mg