Photo: Alison Miksch; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
This pizza is flat out delicious! Hold the tomato sauce with this easy, one (sheet) pan pizza. Test Kitchen Tip: Preheating the sheet pan is key to achieving a crisp, crunchy, pizzeria-worthy crust at home.
1. Place a large rimmed baking sheet (at least 17 x 11 inches) in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface, and cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 20 minutes.
2. Stir together cheeses, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
3. Roll out dough on a floured surface to a 17- by 11-inch rectangle. Transfer to a large piece of lightly greased parchment paper; carefully place in hot baking sheet. Top with ricotta mixture, salami, bell peppers, and red onion. Brush edges with 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil.
4. Bake in preheated oven until dough is golden brown and crisp, 15 to 18 minutes.
5. Toss together arugula, lemon juice, remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Top pizza with arugula mixture; sprinkle with red pepper.