- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 4 chicken or pork sausage links (12 oz.)
- Preheat a gas grill on medium-high, covered, for 10 minutes. Whisk together mustard, parsley, vinegar, olive oil and shallot in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place potatoes and 1 tsp. salt in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly in a colander.
- Turn grill down to medium. Prick sausages in a few places with a fork and grill, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into middle of one registers 160°F, about 10 minutes. While sausages are cooking, cut each potato in half and transfer to a large, shallow bowl. Toss potatoes with dressing and serve immediately with sausages.
- Calories: 308
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 404mg