Sausage-Stuffed Fingerling Potatoes are a treat by themselves, but when served alongside this Chipotle Lime Guacamole, they are taken to a whole new level.
Makes 4 1/2 dozen
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Toss potatoes in olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes or until tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until brown. Drain on paper towels.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Combine potato pulp, sausage, and cheese in a bowl. Season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
4. Spoon about 1 heaping teaspoon potato mixture into each potato shell. Arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Chipotle-Lime Guacamole. Garnish potatoes, if desired.