1. Line a baking sheet with lightly greased parchment paper. Season salmon with kosher salt and pepper. Bake at 325° for 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon is no longer translucent but still moist-looking in center. Set aside.
2. Place eggs in small saucepan, and cover with water. Bring to a boil; remove from heat, cover, and let stand 15 minutes. Rinse eggs with cold water, and let cool. Peel, dice, and set aside.
3. Whisk together shallot and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
4. Bring a 2-quart saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook asparagus 30 to 60 seconds or until crisp-tender; lift out with a slotted spoon, rinse with cold water, and add to vinaigrette. Cook peas in same boiling water until just cooked, about 1 minute. Drain in a colander, rinse with cold water, and add to asparagus and vinaigrette. Sprinkle in herbs, and toss gently.
5. Transfer salmon to plates using a spatula. Spoon asparagus mixture evenly over salmon. Sprinkle diced eggs over vegetables. Serve warm or at room temperature.