- 1 (1.5-ounce) slice hearty white bread
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup minced shallots (about 3 large)
- 1/3 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- Rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and rosemary in a small bowl. Toss well; set aside.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt evenly over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Place chicken in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; top evenly with breadcrumb mixture, pressing down slightly. Add olives and next 3 ingredients to dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 375° for 27 minutes or until chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.
- Calories: 296
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Protein: 43.2g
- Carbohydrate: 12.4g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 633mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Calcium: 101mg