Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Stand: 30 Minutes
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1. Sprinkle eggplant with salt, and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together eggplant and remaining ingredients, and arrange in a single layer in 2 aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pans.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
- Note: Nutritional analysis does not include salt to taste.
- Calories: 109
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 10.7g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Calcium: 20mg