1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine sage and next 3 ingredients; rub evenly over chicken.
3. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 11/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from pan.
4. Remove pan from heat. Add vegetable mixture to pan; stir well. Nestle chicken into vegetable mixture; bake, uncovered at 450° for 20 minutes. Remove chicken from pan; stir vegetables, scraping bottom of skillet to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to pan; reduce oven temperature to 375°, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
5. Divide vegetable mixture evenly among each of two plates; top each with 1 chicken breast half. Add chicken broth to pan; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Divide sauce evenly over each serving. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.