1. Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons herb mixture. Whisk orange juice concentrate and next 3 ingredients into remaining herb mixture until blended.
2. Place a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan. Coat wire rack and pan with cooking spray.
3. If applicable, remove giblets from chicken, and reserve for another use. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and drumsticks with fingers. (Do not totally detach skin.) Rub reserved 2 tablespoons herb mixture underneath skin. Carefully replace skin. Place chicken, breast side up, in prepared pan. Pour orange juice mixture over chicken.
4. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°; baste chicken with pan drippings. Bake 1 hour or until a meat thermometer inserted into thigh registers 180°, basting at 30-minute intervals and, if necessary, shielding with foil after 30 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions, omitting fat. Serve chicken with hot cooked rice and, if desired, pan drippings. Garnish, if desired.