- 6 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 3/4 cup jarred red salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar (about 2 1/2 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mist every other cup of a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Press a tortilla into each sprayed cup, flattening out edges, and bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Divide beans among tostadas, top with salsa and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake until warmed through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Place each tostada on a plate and sprinkle with cilantro. Top with some lettuce and a small dollop of sour cream. Serve with extra salsa, if desired.
- Calories: 177
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 440mg