Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Kellie Gerber Kelley
- 7 ounces fingerling potatoes (about 5 potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 10 minutes or until just tender; drain. Cool slightly; cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
- 3. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan, and sauté 8 minutes or until tender.
- 4. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 14 x 10–inch rectangle. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet; place dough on baking sheet. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over dough. Arrange potatoes and onion over mozzarella; top evenly with goat cheese and garlic. Bake in lower third of oven at 450° for 15 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with thyme; cut into 12 pieces.
- Calories: 314
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 14.4g
- Carbohydrate: 39.8g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 599mg
- Calcium: 173mg