1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 quarts water to a boil; add ravioli. Stir occasionally until pasta is tender to bite, 4 to 6 minutes; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, purée peas, broth, 2 cups basil leaves, and mint leaves.
3. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir or shake pine nuts until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour from pan.
4. Add oil and garlic to pan; stir just until garlic begins to brown, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add pea mixture and stir until steaming.
5. Add drained ravioli to sauce and mix gently. Spoon equally into wide bowls.
6. Cut remaining basil leaves into slivers and scatter over portions. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Add salt and pepper to taste.