1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place 12 muffin cup liners in muffin tin.
2. Place flours in a medium bowl. Sift sugar, baking soda, and salt into bowl.
3. Whisk butter and oil. Add buttermilk and next 3 ingredients (through vanilla), whisking until well-combined. Add dry ingredients to wet.
4. Divide batter evenly among liners, and bake in middle of oven about 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool.
5. Mix food coloring into frosting. Transfer half to a separate bowl, and mix with raspberry jam. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of jam frosting into tops of cupcakes with a round-tipped pastry bag.
6. Pipe remaining frosting onto cakes with a star-tipped pastry bag. Garnish with a raspberry.
Skinny it up! Frosting (just make half!) but no filling makes these about 100 calories and 4g fat lighter.