Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Caroline Murphey
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (2-lb.) package frozen bread roll dough
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
Other: 9 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1. Stir together granulated sugar and 3 tsp. cinnamon. Coat each roll in butter; dredge rolls in sugar mixture. Arrange in a lightly greased 10-inch tube pan; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and chill 8 to 18 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 325°. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in brown sugar and remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon. Pour mixture over dough. Place pan on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes; invert onto a serving plate, and drizzle with any remaining glaze in pan.
- Note: We tested with Rhodes White Dinner Rolls.