1. Place unpeeled potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to boil over high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly. Peel potatoes, and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until blackened. Place in a paper bag; fold to close tightly. Let stand 5 minutes. Peel and coarsely chop to measure 1/3 cup.
4. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
5. Place onion mixture, 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper, milk, aji amarillo paste, cheese, remaining 5 teaspoons oil, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender; process 3 minutes or until thick and smooth, scraping sides.
6. Arrange potato slices on each of 6 lettuce-lined plates. Spoon sauce over potatoes; arrange egg wedges and olives around potatoes on each plate.