Thick potato, carrot and onion soup.
1 serving (Serving size: 2 litres.)
1. Peel & finely chop onions.
2. Put onions in pan w/ olive oil, simmer for ~15-20 minutes.
3. Skin and chop carrots into cubes.
4. Skin and chop potatoes into cubes.
5. Crumble 2 vegetable stock cubes into pot of boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
6. Add carrots, potatoes, lentils and stock to pot with onions. Bring to boil.
7. Once boiling, turn down and simmer for 25-30 mins.
8. Add salt, basil & oregano, simmer for 5 mins.
9. Blend until smooth.