1. WHISK oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, pepper and salt in shallow dish until well blended. Add pork. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
2. COAT grill grate or broiler pan with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill or broiler.
3. REMOVE pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill or broil tenderloin until medium done, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing diagonally into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
4. HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add beef broth. Bring to a boil and continue cooking until liquid is reduced by about half.
5. REDUCE heat. Add preserves and thyme. Simmer sauce, continuing cooking until thick. Remove from heat. Whisk in butter, one piece at a time. Serve warm with pork. Garnish with rosemary sprigs. TIP: Cherry Compote may be made ahead. Cook after adding preserves and thyme. Refrigerate. Reheat; stir in butter just before serving.