1. Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering meat. Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
2. Sprinkle pork with salt; dredge in flour. Sauté pork, in batches, in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned.
3. Return pork to skillet. Stir in onion and next 4 ingredients, and sauté 3 minutes.
4. Gradually stir in broth, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Bring to a boil, and stir in black beans. Remove from heat.
5. Spoon mixture into 8 lightly greased 8-oz. ramekins. Spoon Corn Pudding Crust Batter evenly over pork mixture.
6. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until set and golden. Garnish, if desired.
*2 lb. skinned and boned chicken breasts may be substituted.
**1 green bell pepper and 1 seeded and minced jalapeño pepper may be substituted.
Note: To make pot pie in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, prepare recipe as directed through Step 4. Spoon pork mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Proceed with recipe as directed.